SOUTH/ HOXEYVILLE/LUTHER/BRISTOL FALL COLOR ROUTE – Visit page for .pdf download
BLUE ROUTE (see map at bottom of page):
From Downtown Mitchell Street, head south on BR-131 to Mackinaw Trail, approx. 1.5 miles. Turn R/W onto Mackinaw Trail at the traffic light. Follow Mackinaw Trail to M-115. Turn L/S onto M-115, approx. 6 miles to 135th Avenue. Turn R/S onto 135th Avenue stay 135th/23 road, stay 23 road/ 130th Avenue to 20 Mile Road. Turn R/E onto 20 Mile Road, heading to Tustin. Stay on 20 Mile/Marion Road thru Tustin, thru Bristol to Skookum Road. Turn L/S onto Skookum. Follow to 5 Mile Road. Turn R/W onto 5 Mile to Luther, then follow State Road North to Hoxeyville, very turny and scenic road. Take 11 ¼ Road to 48 Mile Road. Turn L/W onto 48 Mile road to 7 ½ Road, follow to M-55. Turn R/E onto M-55. Follow M-55 to Caberfae Road. Turn L/N onto Caberfae Road. Follow Caberfae Road to Harrietta. Just before you arrive in Harrietta, turn R/E onto 30 ¼ Road. Follow to Boon, windy and scenic road. Follow thru the Village of Boon, Turn L/E onto Boon Road, follow Boon Road to BR 131/Mitchell Street. Mitchell is main downtown corridor. Turn R/S onto Mitchell to head back into the downtown area.
• Stretch your legs at the Riverside Park in Downtown Tustin
• Check out Loggers Landing (206 State St. Luther) in downtown Luther, turn L/S onto State Road
• Just past Harrietta, the MDNR Fish Hatchery offers fall mid-week tours and a visitors center.
• Cadillac Airport is host to the Northwest Soaring Club – public welcome to experience a day soaring in the clouds.
• Evergreen Resort offers two styles of dining – Curly’s Sports Pub and the new Passage North Restaurant with indoor/outdoor dining, craft beers and wine. Also 27 holes of golf.
• Bristol Store offers homemade Jerky and snacks.
• Just beyond Caberfae Road on M-55, turn L/S onto South 13 Road to Coyote Crossing Restaurant – indoor/outdoor dining tucked into the Forest.
• Famous Boon Cheese at the Boon Grocery with over 30 varieties, a must try!