For many of us, our pets are like family and it is only natural to want to take them everywhere. And for those with service animals, they really do need to be taken everywhere. Unfortunately, there are many places that don’t allow our furry friends in while we eat and so we want to make sure you know of some welcoming patio dining options in and around Cadillac.
- Clam Lake Beer Co. is a great choice when it comes to food and beverages, not to mention you can grab your drink and go as they are one of the most popular stops in our new social district. They have a few pet friendly tables out front on the sidewalk (first come, first serve), so make sure to put a leash on your pup and check it out!
2. The Truck Stop is also a cool place to hang with your fluffy friends. They offer a lot of extra outdoor options for your pet’s needs, plus a wide variety of tasty food options on the menu for you.
3. The After 26 Depot is home to a beautiful fenced patio with an equally beautiful view of Lake Cadillac and the Cadillac Commons. Bring your pup and have a good meal with great service and the best scenery.
4. Willow Market & Meats/Primos BBQ is another stop within our social district and has a unique new set up in their greenhouse area as well as a patio for a fun dining experience you can share with your pet. Make sure to have a leash and head on over to catch weekly trivia, live music or other fun events there.
5. The Dockside Inn Restaurant is located on the west side of Lake Cadillac and their outdoor deck is your best bet for fine dining with your pup in tow! You can catch the sunset while watching the boats cruise by.
6. Burke’s Waterfront has a beautiful patio overlooking the lake, perfect for a dining date with your fuzzy pal. Treat yourselves to another great dining experience on the west end of town!
We would love to see your pets enjoying these local patios, so snap a photo next time you bring them along and tag us at @visitcadillac or #capturecadillac so we can share even more of your pet friendly faves. Remember to eat local!