Welcome to The Social District!
Remember to drink responsibly, explore our local businesses and enjoy your time in Downtown Cadillac!
Social District Hours: 10 a.m. and 12 a.m. Sunday through Saturday. Smoking is prohibited within the Social District.
GRAB A BEVERAGE & WANDER
Patrons of participating restaurants and bars within this district may purchase, carry, and consume an open alcoholic beverage in an approved plastic container (up to 16 oz. in size) with official Cadillac Social District logo and logo of the business where the beverage was purchased. Only beer, wine, and mixed cocktails are permitted – no shots.
We kindly remind you to dispose of your cups in the appropriate trash bins and help to keep our downtown streets and park areas clean!
CADDY BEAR’S TIPS
FOR THE SOCIAL DISTRICT
- Enjoy a beverage between 10am and midnight from any of the participating locations within the fresh air of the outdoor Social District – see map!
- Be kind and drink responsibly.
- Have fun with friends and mingle with the locals.
- Do your part to keep Cadillac clean and dispose of your cups in trash receptacles located throughout the district!
- Wine, beer and mixed drinks are allowed in the district as long as it was purchased at a participating establishment and in a designated container.
- Leaving the social district with an alcoholic beverage violates local and state laws – check out our map!
- Carrying/consuming is prohibited indoors unless it is within the participating establishment from which your drink was purchased.
- The only beverages allowed are the ones that are purchased from a participating establishment. No refills, no outside drinks, no glass
bottles, or cans are permitted.
JOIN US FOR CADILLAC’S ANNUAL CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL!
Centrally located in our beautiful Cadillac Commons downtown district overlooking Lake Cadillac and always held the 4th Saturday in September!