Cadillac is the perfect Northern Michigan destination for everything summer. Make way for summer fun on the trails, beaches, and waterways of Cadillac.
SUMMER DAYS IN CADILLAC
Imagine the sun shining on your face as you leisurely wander the Lake Cadillac Foot & Bike path making your way toward Kenwood Park for a day at the beach, not a care in the world. Or maybe cruising across Lake Mitchell headed out on the water fishing or swimming the day away.
Cadillac offers an abundance of opportunities for summertime fun: fishing, boating, canoeing, hiking, backpacking, camping, mountain biking, golfing, horseback riding, kayaking, and bird-watching. Whatever your interest, adventures abound!
Search Lodging in Cadillac
Find your perfect place to Stay in the Cadillac Area
1. Use our search feature and narrow your search for the type of overnight experience you are looking for.
2. Browse our complete list of lodging in the region outlined below
3. Explore what is near your favorite Cadillac hot spots on our map - view map
- Plan you summer summer escape to Cadillac
- Check out hiking and biking trails
- Explore everything from Cadillac's rich history to where to cast a line
EXPLORE HISTORIC CADILLAC
Learn. Explore. Experience the past. Select one of the items below to learn more.
HOLES OF GOLF
ACRES OF INLAND LAKES
MILES OF MULTI-TERRAIN TRAILS
FISHING OUR WATERWAYS
Learn. Explore. Cast a Line. Select one of the items below to learn more.