ORV/ATV Trails in Cadillac, Michigan
The Michigan Department of Natural Resources offers a complex system and navigation service for ORV/ATV on their website for the entire state. Wexford County has several systems, and you can legally drive on the side of all county roads:
- M-55 to 20 Road, MCCCT (26 miles)
- Missaukee Junction (18 miles)
- Long Lake Motorcycle Trail (27 miles)
- 20 Rd to Grand Traverse County MCCCT (18+miles)
- US-131 to North Missaukee Rail MCCCT to (32 miles)
Links to MDNR Trail maps available below by trail system, or click here to see the Northern Lower Peninsula trails at a glance. And see below a link for licensing and permitting of your ORV/ATV.