Book Your Up North Family Fun Getaway with the
Caddy’s kid-friendly list of things to do in the Cadillac Area
Planning your visit to the area? Be sure to check out all of these great things to try out with the kiddos!
- Go swimming at your hotel’s pool
- Go bowling at The Pines Sports Bar & Bowling Alley or Parkview Lanes
- Catch a movie at the Cadillac 4 theater
- Visit the Michigan Department of Natural Resources Carl T. Johnson Hunting & Fishing Center for a walk through the interpretive center and take a walk on the Heritage Nature Trail leading through the woodland and heritage marsh.
- Walk on the 1 mile paved Keith McKellop Walkway along Lake Cadillac
- Play disc golf in Cadillac at Kenwood Park or Diggins Park or Maple Grove Disc Golf & Trail Park in Lake City or visit on e of our golf courses for early season golf
- Play on the playgrounds at Kenwood Park or along the Keith McKellop Walkway
- Explore kid-friendly downtown shops like Toy Town, Horizon Books, Simply Delightful, and ask for a free chocolate snowbird at The Sweet Shop
- Ride go karts or play mini golf at Adventure Island
- Grab some ice cream at one of the many yummy ice cream shops!
- Ride the train, carousel, and ferris wheel at Lake Cadillac Resort
- Check out the schedule for indoor ice skating or events at The Wex
- Go downhill and cross-country skiing at Caberfae Peaks
- Have fun sledding, downhill skiing, and cross-country skiing at Missaukee Mountain
- Try spring paddlesports on our rivers
- Download a free app (such as c:geo) to try geocaching
- Hunt for morel mushrooms in the Manistee National Forest
Visit www.cadillacmichigan.com for more information about all these activities, along with trail maps, self-guided tours, shopping, and things to do!