Time for an Up North getaway with the
Caddy Bear Package
Valid for stays starting March 1, 2021 – May 15, 2021
Tired of hanging around the house? It’s time for an Up North getaway! Caddy welcomes you to explore the best of Cadillac with this special deal!
$100/night for Sun.-Thur.
$125/night for Fri. or Sat.
*Rates inclusive of ALL taxes and fees!
Your package includes:
- One night of lodging, inclusive of all taxes/fees/assessments
- A $25 dining certificate to be used at participating restaurants
- A bag of family-friendly Caddy the bear goodies including:
– Caddy Bear stuffed toy
– 24 pk crayons
– Microwave popcorn
– Assorted candy
– Caddy decal
– Caddy coloring sheets, welcome letter, and things to do
– Caddy pen
– CAVB chapstick and post it notes
Based on availability, not valid with groups/teams, lodging upgrades may be available for a nominal fee at participating locations. Reservations for the Caddy Bear Package may ONLY be made by directly contacting the lodging property at their local number and asking for the package.
Valid for stays during the promotional period: Monday, March 1, 2021 – Saturday, May 15, 2021
Check out all of the
Caddy Approved Hotels
All with indoor pools & participating with the “Caddy Bear Package” – Remember, Caddy is “old school” so you need to call to book and tell them you want the “Caddy Package”
Be sure to try a
Caddy Recommended Restaurant
with your $25 dining voucher!
Caddy’s kid-friendly list of things to do in the Cadillac Area
While you are in the area, be sure to check out all of these great things to try out with the kiddos!
- Go swimming at your hotel’s pool
- Go bowling at The Pines Sports Bar & Bowling Alley or Parkview Lanes
- Catch a movie at the Cadillac 4 theater
- Visit the Michigan Department of Natural Resources Carl T. Johnson Hunting & Fishing Center for a walk through the interpretive center and take a walk on the Heritage Nature Trail leading through the woodland and heritage marsh.
- Walk on the 1 mile paved Keith McKellop Walkway along Lake Cadillac
- Play disc golf in Cadillac at Kenwood Park or Diggins Park or Maple Grove Disc Golf & Trail Park in Lake City or visit on e of our golf courses for early season golf
- Play on the playgrounds at Kenwood Park or along the Keith McKellop Walkway
- Explore kid-friendly downtown shops like Toy Town, Horizon Books, Simply Delightful, and ask for a free chocolate snowbird at The Sweet Shop
- Check out the schedule for indoor ice skating or events at The Wex
- Go downhill and cross-country skiing at Caberfae Peaks
- Have fun sledding, downhill skiing, and cross-country skiing at Missaukee Mountain
- Try spring paddlesports on our rivers
- Download a free app (such as c:geo) to try geocaching
- Hunt for morel mushrooms in the Manistee National Forest
Visit www.cadillacmichigan.com for more information about all these activities, along with trail maps, self-guided tours, shopping, and things to do!