We understand the time and effort that goes into planning all of the important details for a successful group meeting and want to be your resources for streamlining the process. Let us help you select the ideal location, accommodations, and resources to meet all of the needs of your group. From facilities to extra-curricular activities, we can help you plan a terrific group retreat.
The Cadillac Area is home to 14 diverse primary event facilities. Five of these facilities have direct access to lodging onsite with four of the five offering onsite catering as well. We can accommodate a variety of capacities when it comes to groups and events from small gatherings to hosting a high attendee count.
Cadillac is a small town with a lot to offer your group at very reasonable prices. We look forward to helping you learn about our region and plan a visit that is both productive and memorable.
GROUP ITINERARY IDEAS…
Multiple Day Conference for 100-200: One Day Sample Itinerary
- Breakfast on site with Speaker, and Morning meeting with break-outs
- Family/ significant others go on Tours of Area chosen prior to event
- Lunch on site under the tent at Evergreen or The Lake Cadillac Resort; or indoors at any of our facilities
- Afternoon meeting with up to 3 break outs at Caberfae, Evergreen, or Lake Cadillac Resort.
- Banquet style dinner with AV presentation, awards, speakers, etc.
- Cocktails on-site thereafter, with a local musician or band
- Photographer/videographer on-site during the day to capture the event for this year, and next year’s event marketing
Meeting for 12-24 people: Team building & retreats
- Morning meeting
- Lunch – socialize or working lunch
- Any of the Fun Activities listed on page 17-19 at a team building activity
- Dinner at any of our area restaurants, eateries or brewery
- Summer: Night cap on a patio to watch the sunset, or at the Pavilion in Downtown for Live Music on Monday and Thursday evenings, along the Lake Cadillac Shoreline.
- Winter: Watch sports at any of the area sports pubs such as The Cadillac Party Lounge, The Pines, or Curley’s; or take in a cross-country ski trail by lantern at the Carl T. Johnson Center.
Conference for 50-100: Meetings & area tours
- Morning meeting at any host facility with Group Memory photos at on-site photo booth for fun
- Lunch with a speaker – local historian or within industry
- Afternoon meeting with 2 break outs
- Spring: Sign up for Bike Tour, Museum Tour or Historical Tour
- Summer: Play round of golf, 9 or 18 depending on meeting end time
- Winter: Wine tasting by Cadillac Winery, or Beer Tasting by Clam Lake Beer Company
- Fall: Chartered fall color tour with little town stops and food along the way
- Extend the stay and take in Northwest Michigan with hot spot day trips, all with 1.5 hours of Cadillac such as, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan Shoreline, Casinos, Winery Tours, etc.
Retreat for 8-12: Small groups
- Morning Walk along the Cadillac Pathway, take in the historic markers & refreshing shoreline
- Meet in the park at a picnic table close to the Memorial Fountain in the City Park, or at Kenwood Park shoreline or wooded pavilion areas.
- Have a catered lunch at the Historic Carl T Johnson Hunting & Fishing Center, connect an interpreter for fascinating tour of the museum and have a ‘Learn to Fish’ on the canal.
- Venture back to a sit-down dinner at any of the restaurants in our guide and wrap your evening up with an evening around the Bonfire at Evergreen Resort, Coyote Crossing, Pilgrim Village, or Lake Cadillac Resort.
Prepare for a memorable visit by learning all about Cadillac before you arrive. Have our literature sent to your meeting attendees prior to your event and they are sure to be in-the-know upon arrival. We can mail information directly to your participants at no cost to you. Please contact our team to make arrangements.
Let us create an Explorer Goodie Bag for your groups members to make the most of their visit. We can include our latest travel guide, area maps, dining info, coupons, etc. We can also include additional goodies provided by you if you have anything you would like to include. This is a free service, and we are happy to help with the arrangements. So give us a call with your request today!
Interested in exploring the history of the Cadillac Area during your visit? Our staff is ready to assist you in crafting a guided or self-guided tour option for your next meeting in Cadillac. Tours based on availability and size of group.
Area Photography & Media Use
Need area photography and digital media/video for advanced promotion or onsite presentations? We have an extensive photo and video library - click here to access our media hub. Depending on the size and scale of your event, we can also create custom video for advanced promotion and onsite use.