MCCCT ORV/ATV Trail System
The Michigan Cross Country Cycle Trail is a 1,200 mile trail system. A 177-mile section of the trail that passes through the Manistee national Forest. The trail traverses flat to rolling hills and goes through areas ranging from heavily forested with oak, maple and pine with a shrub, grass and fern understory to open meadows. There are several bridge crossings along the route. The Michigan Department of Natural Resources offers a complex system and navigation service on their website for the entire state.
Wexford County has several trail sections within the MCCCT Trail System:
- M-55 to 20 Road, MCCCT (26 miles) - Offering 26 miles of fun just 15 minutes west of Cadillac.
- 20 Rd to Grand Traverse County MCCCT (18+miles) - Connecting from M-55 to Grand Traverse County.
- US-131 to North Missaukee Rail MCCCT to (32 miles) - US131 to North Missaukee Trail MCCCT is 32 miles in length. Further connecting the ORV, ATV, Motorcycle and MCCCT trail systems together across NW Michigan.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRAIL...
The ORV season is year round, with the busiest time of the year being April through November.
DIRECTIONS FROM CADILLAC
Caberfae Way MCCCT ORV/Snowmobile Trailhead
- Travel west on M-55 for 12.8 miles.
- Turn right and travel north on 13 Mile Rd. for <.1 mile.
- The site is located on the right.