Snowmobiling in Cadillac
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SNOWMOBILING...
- Cadillac West Area: 33 Rd*
- White Pine Trail Staging Area off 44 Rd
- Caberfae Area: 13 Rd (off W M55)
- Boon Area: By Boon Grocery (off 25 Mile road)
Local Snowmobiling Resources
- COYOTE CUP YOUTH RACES—January - Promoting snowmobiling to the future generations. A warm up to the NASF. Racers will enjoy a snowcross style course, consisting of curves and moguls. Snowmobiles 120cc and under, classes will be STOCK and MODIFIED, 12 and younger. Registration begins at 8am day of the race. Location: Coyote Crossings Resort
- SNOWMOBILE SAFETY WEEK—January - we will highlight safety tips throughout the week to ensure safe passage by riders, trail pedestrians and traveling public.
- NORTH AMERICAN SNOW FESTIVAL— First full weekend of February - Chili Cook-Off, Miss NASF, Speed Fishing Tournament, Drag Races, Arm Wrestling Tournament, Fun Run, Ice Fishing Tournament, Polar Dip, and plenty of other snow fun - check out the website for event dates and details.
- TAKE A FRIEND SNOWMOBILING— 2nd week of February - the entire week dedicated to taking friends for a snowmobile ride that have not yet partaken in this great outdoor past-time!
33R Road & 48 1/2 Road Staging Area
Large gravel parking area with direct staging access to Wexford County Trail Network
White Pine Trail Staging Area
MDNR maintained staging area with large gravel parking area
Direct Snowmobiling access from Evergreen Resort to the White Pine Trail
Coyote Crossing Resort
Direct Snowmobiling access from Coyote from large staging areas
Direct Snowmobiling access near Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf Resort
Boon Country Store
Direct Snowmobiling access and home to the Boon Country Store and famous Boon Bonfires.