Snowmobiling & Trail Reports in Cadillac
Adventure seekers will love to explore the greater Cadillac area via snowmobile. Our winter trail adventures are perfect for snowmobile groups that want an exciting sledding experience or for a more leisurely day riding with the family.
Our trail system is well marked and groomed by a dedicated group that loves snowmobiling as much as you do! The Cadillac area has a vast trail system that spreads through the Huron Manistee National Forest with over 200 miles of groomed trails, which connects north, south and west for days of sledding fun.
We have area snowmobile trail reports, maps, rental outlets, information and all of the equipment that you need for your next snowmobile vacation. See below for links or reach out to us for your snowmobiling vacation package.
Please remember to ride responsibly. We want everyone to stay safe on the trails, don’t exceed the speed limits, and to watch out for your fellow snowmobilers. Trail conditions change day to day; make sure to visit our Trail Report for updated news of the winter weather.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SNOWMOBILING…
For National Forest access to our trail system, use the following Staging Areas:
- Cadillac West Area: 33 Rd*
- White Pine Trail Staging Area off 44 Rd
- Caberfae Area: 13 Rd (off W M55)
- Boon Area: By Boon Grocery (off 25 Mile road)
*Snow gauge located north of the 33 Rd Staging Area.
See our list of access points on the map below
K&R OUTFITTERS, LLC – 785-221-9679
Guided Snowmobile Tours for WINTER FUN and enjoyment. Enjoy a relaxed pace on fully groomed snowmobile trail systems through Wexford, Osceola, Lake, Benzie, and Manistee counties on snowmobiles that they provide!
Snowmobile Parts & Repair
Martin Powersports – (231) 876-2394
Martin Powersports has an enormous line of parts and the expertise to service your snowmobile.
- COYOTE CUP YOUTH RACES—January – Promoting snowmobiling to the future generations. Racers will enjoy a snowcross style course, consisting of curves and moguls. Snowmobiles 120cc and under, classes will be STOCK and MODIFIED, 12 and younger. Registration begins at 8am day of the race. Location: Coyote Crossings Resort
- SNOWMOBILE SAFETY WEEK—January – we will highlight safety tips throughout the week to ensure safe passage by riders, trail pedestrians and traveling public.
- TAKE A FRIEND SNOWMOBILING— 2nd week of February – the entire week dedicated to taking friends for a snowmobile ride that have not yet partaken in this great outdoor past-time!
33R Road & 48 1/2 Road Staging Area
Large gravel parking area with direct staging access to Wexford County Trail Network
White Pine Trail Staging Area
MDNR maintained staging area with large gravel parking area
Direct Snowmobiling access from Evergreen Resort to the White Pine Trail
Coyote Crossing Resort
Direct Snowmobiling access from Coyote from large staging areas
Direct Snowmobiling access near Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf Resort
Boon Country Store
Direct Snowmobiling access and home to the Boon Country Store and famous Boon Bonfires.